Our dedicated team of professionals has an integrated approach to managing our regional stadiums. We manage, operate and promote three of these directly: Mt Smart, QBE and Western Springs. We also work collaboratively with Eden Park, The Trusts Arena, Vodafone Events Centre, North Shore Events Centre, Spark Arena, and the ASB Tennis Centre.
Our team is working to create sustainable, world-class and fit-for-purpose facilities for Auckland and our national and international sporting teams, performers and visitors. With an integrated approach, we are finding the best ways to efficiently manage our regional stadiums as valuable assets for Aucklanders. At the same time, we are continuously enhancing our facilities to create enjoyable, memorable visitor experiences.
- Secures and stages more than 1,200 sports events, concerts and music festivals a year across three stadiums
- Attracts more than 640,000 people every year
- Supports high performing sports organisations with training facilities
- Supports 192,000 participants through community sports programmes for schools and clubs
- This summer’s international concerts generated $29.5 million in visitor spend